Know the Whole Student
Support Student Wellbeing
Student Success Hub for Higher Education Features:
Strengthen Student Engagement
- Mobile Student Portal: Give students one place to manage their journeys. Students can manage appointments, view details on their success plans, and see upcoming tasks.
- Appointment Scheduling Wizard: Connect students to the right staff by proving real-time appointment scheduling with their personal advisors and counselors.
- Conversational Chatbots: Help students stay on track 24/7. Proactively send SMS messages to remind them to complete important tasks.
- Sentiment Surveys: Promote a culture of dialogue. Find out how students are feeling about their advising and university experience in a measurable way.
Understand Students Deeply
- Unified Student Record: Give staff a 360-degree view of every student with insights from their entire support network and integrated systems.
- Early Alerts & Mass Actions: Use data to intervene earlier. Take action individually or at scale to identify which students need additional support, helping staff focus efforts.
- Advising Notes: Ensure every student interaction builds on the last. Stay current with each student, share notes across teams, monitor student progress, and take action.
- Pre-built Analytics: Gain critical insights into student success metrics to support retention and graduation. Reports and dashboards can be customized to meet any need.
- Flexible Appointment Booking: Centralize student-facing staff into one appointment scheduling tool, empowering staff to manage dynamic schedules and offer versatile appointment options.
- Case Management: Quickly triage and help students overcome obstacles using best-in-class case management functionality and omni-channel support.
- Queue Management & One-Stop: Give any office that uses a queue or one-stop the ability to track their interactions with students, manage cases, and utilize the unified student record.
Build a Path to Success
- Success Plans & Templates: Help students reach their academic and personal goals. Plans can be created individually or as scalable templates, then tracked to provide ongoing support.
- Success Teams: Bring together all staff and wrap a care team around individual students with access to the right information.
- Pathways: Empower students and staff to work together to plan the courses students should take to stay on track and meet degree requirements.
- Resources to Get Started Fast: Give admins easy access to an in-app help center. Scale with Tableau Dashboards to provide in-depth reporting and analytics.
Data Mover for Student Success
- Collaborative App: Work smarter with cleaner data ingestion across the student journey.
- Automation: Student Success Alerts become immediately actionable in Student Success Hub, streamlining the assignment to an advisor.
- Notifications: Faculty stay informed by receiving notifications in Slack when an advisor takes action on an alert.
- Personalized Faculty Experience: A faculty member’s courses and students can populate in Slack directly from Salesforce, simplifying the steps to raise an alert.
Customer Story: Case Western Reserve University
Remapping the Student Experience with Student Success Hub
Case Western Reserve University adopted a “high-touch, high-tech” approach for leveraging technology. Discover how CWRU is achieving retention, satisfaction, and graduation goals, including an increase in first-to-second-year retention rates.
Through a high-touch, high-tech approach, we’ve boosted engagement and connected our students to the people and experiences that will help them achieve their goals.”
Tom Matthews, PhD
Associate Provost, Student Success
Case Western Reserve University
Let’s Get Started
We build powerful technology for, and with, our community of nonprofit, educational and philanthropic organizations. Education Cloud helps you connect everyone — students, staff, advisors, and faculty — with Student Success Hub.
Looking for Pricing?
Education Cloud provides an integrated platform to expand the reach and impact on your campus. Contact our team of experts to discuss your needs today.