Constituent Relationship Management on a Single Platform
Real-Time Reports and Dashboards to Help Drive Decisions
The key features of Nonprofit Success Pack help you organize consistent data in a more meaningful way.
Accelerate Fundraising with NPSP
- Constituent Relationship Management: Connect with volunteers, donors, and clients in one place.
- Reports: Visualize reports in simple dashboards to understand performance. NPSP comes with over 70 industry reports and dashboards.
- Recurring Donations: Manage sustainer revenue from committed supporters and better forecast revenue.
Connect Programs to NPSP
- Program Tracking: Program Management Module (PMM) provides a standard framework to track any type of program or service, regardless of complexity.
- Services Tracking: Track individual service deliveries and to view how those services connect across the overall program.
- Cohorts: Assign program participants into segments based on attributes like season, class, or funder.
- Recurring Services and Attendance: Service schedules allow program staff to set up multiple offerings of the same service and track attendance.
Drive Marketing and Engagement
- Personalized Content: Use your own data in NPSP to create segmented communications and personalized content in Marketing Cloud for Nonprofits.
- Emails from Templates: Use pre-built templates inside of Marketing Cloud for Nonprofits to send personalized emails in just a few clicks that are clean, streamlined, and eye-catching on any device.
A Donor’s Journey with NPSP and Nonprofit Cloud
Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) adds prebuilt constituent and donor management components to get you up and running on Salesforce.
Customer Story: The Center
The Center’s Technological Transformation Reveals a 360-Degree View of their Mission.
A transition to Salesforce and NPSP allowed The Center to gain a holistic view of their community. Watch how NPSP reporting features for example have transformed the way they measure impact and make decisions to exceed their goals.