Get the Most Out of Your Services
Guide Your Team with Advisory Services
Nonprofit, Education, and Salesforce experts guide critical moments of your implementation journey to ensure your organization is set up for future innovation.
- Advisory team aligned to your goals
- Guide you through implementation
- Tailor offerings based on your needs
- Co-create outcomes to accelerate value
Go-live with Complex Implementations
For certain strategic and complex U.S.-based customers, our team delivers implementations of cross-cloud and emerging solution use cases, often alongside partners.
- Hands-on technical consultants
- Help you plan, design, and go-live
- Ensure successful implementations
- Deliver faster application rollout
Access Nonprofit and Education Expertise
Advisors on the Professional Services team provide their decades of Nonprofit and Education industry experience and deep Salesforce knowledge.
- Experts that extend your team
- Industry and Salesforce knowledge
- Extensive certifications and badges
- Mastery of our Clouds and products
University of Kentucky safely reopens with data and insights
UK safely reopened with a return to campus strategy after implementing Work.com with the help of Salesforce.org Professional Services. The institution now leverages a COVID-19 Dashboard with university-wide data to ensure the safety of its campus.
“We are a safer campus and one that can take swift action because of the technical infrastructure we’ve established.”
Tyler Gayheart, PhD,
Executive Director, Enterprise Salesforce Operations and Digital Engagement
Achieve long-term value faster with our team of experts
Partner with Salesforce.org Professional Services to extend your team with our leading Nonprofit, Education, and Salesforce experts. Our advisors help you see immediate business value and realize long-term results, by tailoring offerings based on what your team needs.
*Source: Forrester Report, Sponsored by Salesforce, “2021 Forrester Total Economic Impact Report” – back to the top