Fireside Chat: Considerations for SIS Integration with Salesforce
The Student Information System (SIS) enables institutions to optimize many of their business functions throughout the student lifecycle. Salesforce enables you to connect your campus and put students at the center of everything you do through a system of action and engagement. For many higher ed institutions integrating their SIS with Salesforce, it is critical for managing the student lifecycle and ultimately obtaining a single 360° view of your students. Institutions integrating SIS data with Salesforce HEDA can provide additional benefits for student lifecycle management.
Watch the webinar recording for an engaging discussion with Salesforce technical architects and leaders from our integration partners as they share best practices to ensure a successful implementation.
You will learn:
- Tips for driving institutional readiness and organizational alignment
- Common business scenarios, key integration criteria, and considerations for integrating Salesforce with your SIS
- How to select an integration approach that aligns well with your infrastructure and your requirements
- Support for HEDA scenarios and the value of deeper integrations
- Integration uses cases that are primarily SIS to Salesforce vs. broader integration needs
- Bi-directional vs. single-direction integration