Setting Up Reports and Dashboards for Impact Measurement (Part 3)
How do organizations use data to make decisions? In this webinar recording we’ll get into the nuts and bolts of reporting. We’ll discuss considerations around creating a data model that will meet your reporting needs. We’ll review how to select the right Salesforce report type to ensure you’re capturing the data you need. We’ll take a step-by-step look at how to build reports using the new Lightning Report Builder. And we’ll show how dashboards and Einstein Analytics can present the big picture of your organization’s impact.
You will walk away understanding:
- How reporting requirements can drive your data model
- How Salesforce standard reporting and dashboards can help you measure impact
- How Salesforce standard reporting can give you different views in to the underlying data
- How to create and customize reports using the new Lightning Report Builder
- Key features of Einstein Analytics and how it can provide additional insights into your org’s data
Who’s this for? Salesforce administrators who want to get into the nuts and bolts of reporting!
Other Webinars in the Series:
Watch the webinar recording.
Please fill out all fields.