#NonprofitSourced: Uncovering ADL and First Book’s End of Year Strategies
Our new initiative, #nonprofitsourced, is your one stop shop for online fundraising best practices, digital marketing insider tricks, and fresh direct mail engagement ideas.
To kick things off, we’ve invited the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) and First Book to take center (webinar) stage. Speakers will cover past end of year strategy successes including #GivingTuesday, with a deep dive into specific activities that resulted in year over year fundraising increases. For ADL, that meant a 160% increase in funds from #GivingTuesday from 2017 to 2018.
Watch the recording if you’re…
- behind on end of year planning
- wondering how to weave together online and offline initiatives
- unsure how to convince your executive director and board to make an investment in technology infrastructure
- still curious what the fuss is about #GivingTuesday
- looking for like minded professionals to share how they planned and implemented a panic free December strategy