[ON-DEMAND] Higher Ed Webinar
Five Principles Driving a Compelling Experience for Faculty and Staff in Higher Ed
- Kevin Mulcahy, Co-Author, The Future Workplace Experience and Executive Education Instructor, Babson College
- Navneet Johal, Director, Industry Solutions, Higher Ed, Salesforce.org
Workplace technology across all industries hasn’t kept up with consumer technology and higher education is no different. There is disconnected, outdated technology at work that leaves faculty and staff frustrated, disengaged, and unproductive, which means they are unable to focus on the mission of the university/college.
Watch this webinar for a conversation with Kevin Mulcahy, Co-Author, The Future Workplace Experience, where he’ll discuss how the experience economy is reshaping faculty, staff and student expectations.
In this webinar recording, you’ll learn:
- Five principles for creating a compelling campus experience for faculty and staff
- How positive faculty and staff experiences impact engagement with students
- How faculty and staff can feel more emotionally connected at work