Connect to Better Growth
Grow awareness of your organization, donor conversion, program engagement, mission impact, or all of the above.
Reach your impact potential
Whether you describe your organization as small, emerging, or developing; technology can help you do more with less. The majority of Salesforce customers are small but mighty organizations who choose Salesforce because of our ecosystem of technology and community. Wherever your nonprofit is going, and however you are growing, Salesforce helps you connect your nonprofit and build capacity.
Start down a path where you see the most opportunity, configure Salesforce to your mission, and go further than you ever imagined.
Grow your engagement
Attract, segment, and personalize communications with fully integrated marketing campaigns. Salesforce has the tools to engage and turn one person into a team of ten with powerful marketing automation capabilities fully integrated to your CRM data.
• Segment constituents with rich data to connect how they prefer
• Deliver personalized communications over email and social
• Test and measure marketing efforts with performance analytics
Raise more resources
Find, connect, cultivate and retain supporters of all kinds with the #1 CRM in the world with the Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP). NPSP was built with our community, and it's foundation is around connecting people and relationships in addition to managing transactions.
• Capture calls, emails, meetings, volunteering, donations, and more
• Find, steward and retain major donors and track to programs
Scale people and programs
Access information and automate processes with one login, database and platform in the cloud. At last, provide one place connect, collaborate, capture every aspect of your program data, measure, and improve the effectiveness of their efforts.
• Capture data, interactions, and outcomes with custom objects/fields
• Automate workflows and tasks to take time and guessing out of work
• Collaborate with instant messaging, file sharing, reminders and more
Gain visibility and insights
With marketing, fundraising and programs teams working together on one platform you can easily understand what is working, and double down efforts. Or, find out where you can improve to make more impact at less cost.
• Use data and Artificial Intelligence to focus on the right donor profiles
• Report on program impact via tracking data on outputs and outcomes
• Leverage programs and fundraising data to justify more investment