Apply to Become a Salesforce.org Partner
Thank you for your interest in joining our ecosystem of partners driving mission impact for over 40,000 Nonprofit, Higher Education, and K-12 institutions. The Salesforce.org Partner Network provides benefits for firms interested deeper collaboration with the Salesforce.org teams supporting the Power of Us Hub, implementing key Salesforce Platform and Salesforce.org products like Nonprofit Cloud and Education Cloud, and being the strategic advisors that jointly help us deepen the impact of our customers.
The Salesforce.org Partner Network is designed to recognize our partners for their contributions to the Salesforce.org ecosystem and also support their continued development to further customer success.
Review the requirements, benefits and cost of each partner tier in the 2021 Network Prospectus.
In order to move forward with your application:
1. All Salesforce.org Partners must have at least:
- Active enrollment in the Salesforce.com Partner Program
- 2 Salesforce Consultant Certifications
- 2+ Salesforce.org Customer Projects in the last 18 months (recorded in the Partner Community)
- At least 4/5 CSAT on your Salesforce.org Customer Projects
2. Complete the form on this page using your business email address. This will let us know that you are ready to be evaluated by the Alliances Team.
3. The Global Alliances Team will review your application for partnership and be in contact if we have any questions regarding the completion of the partner tier requirements.
4. Once your application has been approved, you will receive communications on next steps to officially sign-up and start receiving Salesforce.org Network benefits.
To check on the status of your request, please email [email protected] with the subject [Your Firms Name] – Partner Network Status.