What We Fund
We currently accept proposals by invitation only, and due to high volume, are not able to respond to individual funding requests.
In the event that we have open calls for proposals in support of specific funding goals, you will be able to find more information on our website.
Interested in learning more about our grants & philanthropy? Check out the Salesforce.org blog.
We are not able to fund:
- Events, sponsorships and galas
- Grants directly to individuals
- Endowment funding
- Lobbying of any kind
- Social enterprises or any organization that is not a 501(c)(3) or in-country equivalent
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Salesforce.org sponsor an event or gala?
Salesforce.org is not able to sponsor events or galas, and does not accept unsolicited inquiries related to sponsorships.
How can I apply for funding from Salesforce.org?
We currently accept strategic grant proposals by invitation only, and due to high volume, are not able to respond to individual funding requests. In the event that we have open calls for proposals in support of specific funding goals, you will be able to find more information on our website.
Salesforce.org supports our global Salesforce employee base in giving back in ways that are meaningful to them. Learn more about our Employee Giving and Volunteering Programs.
What do you look for in a potential grantee partner?
We take into account the following when sourcing and shaping new strategic grant partnerships:
- Alignment with our Education and Youth Workforce Development strategies in regions where our employees live and work
- Demonstrated impact or strong evidence-informed hypothesis
- Commitment to measurement and evaluation
- Strong leadership team and sustainable financials
- Opportunities that can leverage our philanthropic model including employee volunteering
How much does Salesforce.org grant each year?
Salesforce.org’s grant funding is supported by our unique social enterprise model, which means that the more missions our technology supports, the more we are able to invest back into innovation and communities. As of 2017, Salesforce.org has granted $200M to nonprofits and charities around the world through our strategic and employee-inspired giving.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-524727-1']); _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'salesforcefoundation.org']); _gaq.push(['_setAllowLinker', true]); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);