Youth Workforce Development
Salesforce.org has partnered with organizations that share our values and vision and are supported by a strong network of internal advocates at Salesforce. These programs have grown at Salesforce and Salesforce.org because the students are well prepared for work, expertly matched with managers, and show a return on investment.
- Provide paid work experience focusing on 21st century skills
- Help people aged 14-24, especially girls and opportunity youth, gain work experience
- Increase students’ interest in technology
- Diversify the technology talent pipeline by partnering with innovative nonprofits
- Offer Salesforce employees opportunities to support and mentor rising talent
- Allow new minds and fresh voices to influence the future of technology