Celebrate Innovation in Education
We can’t wait to celebrate our community of Trailblazers during the virtual Higher Ed Summit! Tune in to find out who won. In the meantime, check out our finalists’ stories.
Excellence in Student Success: This award will be given to a college or university that is using Salesforce to impact student success in a positive way.
- Westmont College, Office of College Advancement
- Santa Fe College, Office of Admissions
- University of Arizona, Trellis Student Success/Advising team
Excellence in Institutional Efficiency: This award will be given to a college or university that is using Salesforce.org Education Cloud to increase operational efficiency in one or more areas of campus, providing a holistic connected campus experience.
- Butler University
- University of Florida, UFIT Enterprise Org
- Austin Community College, Office of Experiential Learning and Salesforce Development Team
Community Champion Award: This award is given to an individual in the Salesforce.org community who consistently demonstrates thought leadership, innovation in transparency and inclusive collaboration, and unparalleled dedication to the Salesforce education community.
- Florence Parodi, University of Miami
- Kathleen Lueckeman, Olivet Nazarene University
- Haley Gould, Michigan State University
We have a new award this year, Excellence in College and Career Prep, to recognize those in the K12 space using technology to set an amazing foundation for lifelong learning. The winner of that award, along with The Dave Perry Excellence in Innovation Award, will be chosen by Salesforce.org leadership.
NEW! College and Career Prep Award: This award will be given to an educational institution or K-12 district that is using Salesforce to prepare its students for success in both college and career.
- Denver Public Schools
- Chicago Public Schools
- Cristo Rey Network
Excellence in Innovation: This award will be given to a college or university that is using Salesforce to innovate in one or more areas of the institution (recruiting, student success, advancement, marketing, community engagement, etc).
- Hult International Business School, Central Technology Department
- Arizona State University, Enterprise Partners
- Dordt University, Enrollment and Marketing