Top 5 Reasons To Go To Higher Ed Summit 2016
We can already hear the sound of jazz bands, smell the scents of Cajun cuisine, and see the parades marching down Bourbon Street. We are more than ready for the Big Easy! As if the host city of New Orleans weren’t reason enough come to the 4th Annual Higher Ed Summit, we’ve highlighted 5 reasons this is the can’t-miss event of the year. Take a quick look:
1. Get Inspired by Education Visionaries
Listen to TED Talk-style plenary sessions and fireside chats with:
- Sir Ken Robinson, internationally acclaimed expert on creativity and innovation, author of Finding Your Element, The Element and Out of Our Minds, who will deliver a keynote address about “Leading a Culture of Innovation.” He is also the creator of the TED Talk Do Schools Kill Creativity?, with over 36 million views.
- Dr. Daniel Greenstein, Director of the Gates Foundation’s US Postsecondary Success Program, overseeing Gates’ work to substantially increase the number of students that acquire a postsecondary degree.
- Rita McGrath, professor at Columbia Business School, regarded as one of the world’s top experts on strategy and innovation, and recognized as one of the Top 10 Most Influential Business Thinkers on the 2015 Thinkers50 list.
- Tulane University leadership. Peter Coffee, Salesforce.com VP of Strategic Research, will lead a discussion with Charlie McMahon, Vice President for Information Technology & Chief Technology Officer, and Richard A. Matasar, Senior Vice President for Strategic Initiatives and Institutional Effectiveness about how Tulane is positioned to thrive amid a changing higher ed landscape.
2. Learn How Your Peers are Innovating with Salesforce
- Tulane University leverages analytics and 360° profiles to supercharge student success and career services.
- Miami University delivers a 1-to-1 experience for every prospect by sending the right message at the right time.
- Maryville University is making the Connected Campus vision a reality with enterprise-wide CRM.
3. Attend 35+ Hands-on Workshops and Breakout Sessions For All Roles and Experience Levels
- Get started with Salesforce in an interactive Trailhead Workshop.
- See live demos of Salesforce solutions for recruiting, student success, advancement, marketing, analytics, building apps, and more.
- Jump start your innovation in an interactive workshops with the Salesforce Ignite team, using design thinking to reimagine the way students can succeed.
- Hear best practices from Salesforce gurus.
- Get your questions answered at the Genius Bar.
- Connect with dozens of Salesforce partners to learn more about implementation services and add-on apps.
4. See the Salesforce for Higher Ed Roadmap
- Get a glimpse of what’s next from Salesforce.org.
5. Expand Your Network and Enjoy the Entertainment!
- Experience the French Quarter and the heart of New Orleans, within walking distance of the conference.
- “Birds of a feather” networking lunches.
- Cocktail reception.
- Tulane campus visit and volunteer activity.
Learn more about the Summit and register now before early bird pricing ends on February 1st: salesforce.org/hesummit16. We can’t wait to see you there!
You Might Also Like
This article is part of our ongoing series that explores how automation, intelligence, and real-time engagement can help nonprofit organizations…
Introducing the officers and members of the 2023 Salesforce America Higher Education Advisory Council (HEAC).
Three important issues and trends that emerged from the Strategic Enrollment Management Conference.