5 Reasons to Attend the 10th Annual Education Summit
This year marks the tenth anniversary of Salesforce.org’s Education Summit, and the third consecutive year this event will be virtual. From April 20-21, join us virtually with education Trailblazers from all over the world for two full days of inspiring speakers, customer success stories, networking opportunities, and the latest Education Cloud innovations.
We are proud to co-host this year’s summit with Arizona State University, a long-time industry leader in higher education. Together, we’ll explore the ways that institutions are powering their purpose and innovating with a future-ready mindset. Still on the fence about joining us for the education event of the year? Here are five reasons to register today to attend Education Summit this April.
1. The Cloud
No not those up there, the one down here: Education Cloud. This year, we’ll unpack how Education Cloud is empowering schools, colleges, and universities with a flexible platform to drive learner and institution success from anywhere. Whether you’re a Salesforce expert or new to the community, this is the place to learn and see the latest Education Cloud innovations in action. There’s something for everyone in our incredible session tracks:
- Student Experience: Looking to drive retention and graduation rates? The Student Experience track provides both insights and solutions that help you connect and support students through their entire education journey. Learn how institutions of all sizes are maximizing student engagement, streamlining services, delivering unified advising, and unlocking access to careers for all types of students, from anywhere.
- K12: Drive student and school success from anywhere with one integrated platform. The K-12 track provides insights and solutions to help you deliver holistic student support, streamline admissions and enrollment, and more. Connect with peers and learn how schools and districts of all sizes leverage Education Cloud.
- Recruitment & Admissions: Recruit the right students by connecting with prospects in a whole new way. Learn how to modernize your approach with a streamlined applications process that will foster high-touch relationships from prospect to enrollment. You’ll hear best-in-class success stories, learn from product experts, and experience live Q&A with the people creating admissions management solutions.
- Marketing: Today, marketers in education are faced with new challenges. Achieving enrollment, retention, fundraising, and other revenue goals aren’t as automatic as they once were. Students now expect connected experiences, forcing marketers to stretch beyond their traditional strategies. Learn how institutions of all sizes and backgrounds are delivering amazing, personalized digital engagement.
- Institution Operations: We all want and need to drive transformational change within our organizations. The Institution Operations track will spotlight optimization across institutions of various sizes. Learn how teams are successfully enhancing business intelligence, capabilities, AND work productivity.
- Enterprise-Wide CRM: Today’s Trailblazing institutions aren’t just updating IT systems and apps. They’re leveraging an enterprise-wide CRM strategy to create a single source of truth throughout the entire education journey. See how institutions of all sizes are leveraging the flexibility of Education Cloud to be future-ready — all with a focus on change management and a commitment to driving learner and institution success from anywhere.
2. Meet Other Trailblazing Customers
We won’t hold back here. We have some incredible education customers, and we’re excited to hand the virtual stage over to some industry-leading institutions that will give valuable insights into their work and share how they use Education Cloud to do it. Education is the foundation on which the future rests, and no one lives and breathes that ethos more than our education community.
3. Exciting Speakers and Captivating Sessions
With a jam-packed mainstage and 35+ sessions covering nearly every aspect of technology, education, and innovation, Summit will spotlight thought leaders tackling the foremost issues in education today. In addition, you’ll find inspirational educators and administrators changing the face of education, product experts building tools to power your mission, and best-in-class customer stories featuring solutions that you can take back to your team.
We know that you don’t just want to hear from leaders in your industry; you want to interact with them. So we’re excited to invite learners to the second day of programming designed for networking, education, and deep-dive workshops. We know, we know — this is the ultimate event tease. Unfortunately, we can’t tell you quite yet, but stay tuned for some exciting agenda and announcements coming very soon!
4. The Sixth Annual Summit Awards
Salesforce.org was founded on the belief that technology is most impactful when used for doing good. We are excited to recognize Trailblazers in the education community driving that philosophy with our annual Summit Awards. In addition to the traditional categories — Excellence in Student Success, Institutional Efficiency, College and Career Prep, Recruiting and Admissions, Innovation — we’re excited to introduce a new category this year: Advancement in Alumni Relations. We’re excited to hear about the institutions, large and small, making strides in the critical areas represented by these awards categories.
Our Community Champion Award returns for its fourth year, honoring a Salesforce.org community member who leads by example and has had a positive impact in their community. Winners of the sixth annual Summit Awards will be announced at this year’s Education Summit, so join us and help us celebrate Trailblazers who are pushing the envelope of excellence in education.
You have until February 11 to nominate a deserving person or institution for a Summit Award, so get your nomination submitted today!
5. It’s Free!
This year’s virtual experience is free and open to all education professionals, so spread the word to your Salesforce.org super-user colleagues or those looking to make their educational institution more successful with Salesforce. Block your calendars for the whole event, as this is one for the books!
What are you waiting for? Register now to attend the 10th annual Salesforce.org Education Summit.
About the Author
Head of Global Events at Salesforce.org
You Might Also Like
A CRM is a customer relationship management tool that helps organizations and businesses manage relationships with constituents, students, and customers.
Read about five ways that purpose-driven companies can make a positive impact.
In honour of Mandela Day, we talked with Noëlla Coursaris Musunka about how access to education can change not only…