As the world begins to reopen, organizations must take advantage of technology to engage digitally with supporters and program participants. Nonprofits challenged to shape constituent engagement must personalize the journeys prospects, donors, and supporters navigate to land their messages.
Today, we’re thrilled to announce the new innovations in our Summer ‘21 release to help nonprofits engage supporters and operate more efficiently. This includes a new edition of Marketing Cloud — Marketing Cloud for Nonprofits —as well as innovation to help organizations accelerate digital fundraising, manage program attendance, and enhance many grant making processes.
As the world begins to reopen, organizations must take advantage of technology to engage digitally with supporters and program participants.
Build Constituent-First Communications Fast With Marketing Cloud for Nonprofits
As supporters continue to engage with nonprofit missions, they want to feel involved on their own terms. Managing and building lasting relationships requires creating personalized marketing journeys that provide relevant messages and content aligned to supporter expectations. Traditionally, creating those journeys has been out-of-reach for nonprofits and not driven by data. Marketing Cloud for Nonprofits is designed to make it easier than ever for nonprofits to build constituent-first communications fast. This purpose-built solution allows marketers to:
- Quickly create beautiful emails and deliver campaigns faster with nonprofit templates
- Scale with personalized, data-driven content by humanizing one-to-one emails from data in the Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP)
- Learn as you grow and get started fast with built-in setup and training
- Boost engagement and giving by connecting to online fundraising tools and apps
- Extend and tap into the full power of Marketing Cloud by expanding to new channels and utilizing Google Analytics
Customers like Goodwill and Supermums are enthusiastic about this new solution to accelerate marketing engagement:
“While Goodwill is known for its many thrift retail stores and donation centers, our core mission is to provide job training and placements that help people build skills and gain economic stability,” said Onney Crawley, Chief Marketing Officer of Goodwill Industries International. “To do this well, we must be able to share relevant communications with partners, funders and supporters that keep them up to date on important developments within our organization. Building these connections has never been more important which is why I’m excited about how Marketing Cloud for Nonprofits can help organizations create more personalized and relevant communications at scale.”
“We are impatiently waiting for the launch of Marketing Cloud for Nonprofits at Supermums! As a workforce development programme with a virtual 4-month course dedicated to Marketing Cloud, this product will open up a whole range of new possibilities for our alumni just entering the Marketing Cloud space, said Vicki Moritz-Henry, Head of Training, Supermums. “Previously price had been a barrier for many nonprofits and we are excited to be able to help nonprofits use Marketing Cloud for Nonprofits to bring their engagements across all departments to the next level.”
Please contact your sales rep to discuss Marketing Cloud for Nonprofits pricing.
Create Donor-Centric Experiences With Our Fundraising Solution Innovations
As in-person fundraising events and engagement begin to reopen, fundraisers can continue to create meaningful digital fundraising experiences. Our new features and enhancements allow fundraisers to:
- Generate accounting data for any purpose with Accounting Subledger for any Data Model. Connect any object including expenses to Accounting Subledger to share, reconcile, and report to your accounting system. For example, Grants Management customers can connect to their accounting data. Coming in August.
- Better integrate CRM and payments with Elevate Batch Gift Entry Credit Card Processing in NPSP. (US Only)*
- Identify top-performing Giving Pages with Google Analytics integration. Add source code tracking into Elevate so data such as UTM codes can flow into Google Analytics. (US Only)*
- Increase donation form conversion: Pre-populate fields on Elevate Giving Pages using parameters in the URL. (US Only)*
Amplify Program Impact With Our Program Management Solution Innovations
As in-person services and communities’ needs continue to change, technology has become an important way to continue to provide services. New features in our program management solution allow program managers to:
- Proactively take action by signaling when a client or participant is at risk due to attendance or participation with Attendance Insights.
- Reduce the amount of time spent on data entry by tracking the same services for multiple participants at once with Bulk Service Delivery for Multiple Programs.
- Make it easier for case managers to more accurately create case plans by prompting them with pre-configured instructions and required goals or actions for case plans that vary across multiple programs.
Simplify and Accelerate Grantmaking With Our Grants Management Solution Innovations
Grantmakers continue to adjust the way they fund using technology and can now more effectively deliver funds to the communities that need them the most. New features in our grants management solution allow grantmaking leaders to:
- Unify the application review process in a single system with the ability to document feedback and recommendations to keep the decision-making process moving with Application Review and Approval.
- Get a grantee portal up and running faster and more easily with a pre-built template to help grantees find and apply for funding, and track application status, requirements, and disbursement with the Outbound Funds Module Grantee Portal.
- Save valuable time and steps when verifying the tax status of grantseekers with Tax Status Verification. (US Only)*
Learn more by checking out our Summer ‘21 Release Overview for the U.S. and International for a deeper dive into these exciting new releases or join our release highlights webinars on July 13th at 9:00 A.M. and 10:00 A.M. PT.
DISCLAIMER: Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other posts or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. For more information please visit www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-667-6389.
About the Author
SVP & GM, Nonprofit Cloud
*These new capabilities are available now in the U.S. For payment services in global currencies and online fundraising tools, please see the Salesforce AppExchange. To find out more about our EMEA specific fundraising solution see here and for APAC specific fundraising solution see here.