Multichannel Communications Management
Managing wide communications networks can be a complex task. With increasing numbers of applications used to manage organisations, people and programs, and the emergence of ever more sophisticated communications models, nonprofits need to be able to centralise processes and users need to be able to access information from one place.
Webinar – The Secret to Connected Communications
(November 4, 4pm GMT)
United Bible Societies (UBS) is the largest translator, publisher and distributor of the Bible in the world, operating out in over 200 countries and territories.
Using Sales Cloud, UBS has developed an integrated contact management approach which enables them to communicate seamlessly with their business partners and the communities they serve globally.
During this webinar you will learn:
- How to implement Sales Cloud for non-profits
- How to build a multi-channel global communications strategy
- How to succeed at contact management
- How to integrate Salesforce with Google Apps and WordPress
Salesforce partner Purple Vision will also discuss the UBS implementation process during the webinar and will take questions after.
- Hamish Bruce, Digital Development Manager, UBS
- Triona Byrne, Product Program Manager, Salesforce.org
- Keith Collins, Customer Solutions Director, Purple Vision
Time: 40 minutes + 20 minutes Q+A
You Might Also Like
It’s Public Schools Week, and we are celebrating the amazing educators and inspiring students that make up our local school…
Looking ahead to this year’s UN General Assembly, Salesforce.org’s Chief Customer Officer Rob Acker shares why there’s an urgent need…
Marc Benioff, Chair & Chief Executive Officer of Salesforce, provides customers with a blueprint for how we're handling the Covid-19…