Join us in Melbourne at the Salesforce World Tour!
Nonprofit organisations are transforming their industries by connecting with their audiences in powerful new ways. By leveraging social, mobile and cloud technologies, these leading innovators are disrupting the status quo and revolutionizing how they connect the communities they serve to accelerate the pace of change and achieve success. Join Salesforce.org at the Salesforce World Tour in Melbourne on March 10th to learn how you can connect your apps, devices, and data, all with one powerful platform designed for the new hyper-connected world.
Come experience the all-new Salesforce World Tour and explore how you can become a Connected Nonprofit by hearing firsthand from innovative nonprofit leaders, watching demos, and attending hands-on workshops.
Highlights of the event
- Visionary keynote from Leyla Seka, Senior Vice President, Salesforce and guest speakers – Australian Rugby Union and The Big Issue
- 30+ power breakout sessions including nonprofit specific sessions.
- Cloud Expo showcasing product demos, innovative partner apps and where you can connect with the experts.
- Opportunity to connect with leading nonprofits and innovative leaders.
- Meet Salesforce.org team and learn about the 1-1-1 model.
- Learn the latest developments for Salesforce for nonprofits.
- Hear about the global ‘coding’ movement and what organizations are doing to encourage jobs in tech.
Nonprofit Breakout Session
At the nonprofit breakout session you’ll hear from three nonprofits who are leveraging Salesforce to connect with their communities, drive change and transform lives. Wojciech Nadachowski from the Olga Tennison Autism Research Centre will talk about the Salesforce based autism spectrum disorder early diagnosis solution they have developed; Paul Turner from YMCA Victoria will talk about measuring the social outcomes of multiple youth and community development programs using SocialSuite; and Michelle Sheehan from Greenfleet will discuss managing members and carbon offset programs using Salesforce.
Register now to join us at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Center, Australia on Wednesday, March 10th.
Don’t forget to join and follow the conversation on: #SalesforceTour
You Might Also Like
Salesforce.org was back in person at Davos 2022 and focused on the benefits of the stakeholder economy across all programming.
Did you miss the second annual Nonprofit Summit? Don’t worry, catch all the highlights here.
Hear Darren Walker’s advice on three ways that donors can better serve nonprofits and his thoughts on the future of…