We know that nonprofits face unique challenges–across fundraising to operations to program management. Engaging with constituents and getting true organization-wide views are more important than ever. That’s why we are committed to providing the tools that nonprofits need to succeed by connecting everything they do, so they can accelerate their impact.
Today, Salesforce.org is excited to announce the Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP), an open and flexible new solution, built on the world’s #1 CRM, for nonprofits to manage donors, campaigns, volunteers, programs, grants and more–all in one place.
The power of NPSP doesn’t just come from the technology, but also the strength and vibrancy of the Salesforce.org community.
Nonprofits can leverage best practices, code, documentation and other resources from thousands of nonprofits and partners to solve problems and add new innovations. Because NPSP is built using an open and flexible data architecture, organizations can create, modify and contribute code on GitHub.
Since 2008, the Nonprofit Starter Pack has helped more than 12,000 nonprofits in more than 80 countries run their organizations more effectively. Now, with the new Nonprofit Success Pack, Salesforce.org is taking nonprofit management to the next level. Designed with richer features and functionality to help nonprofit organizations increase their impact on the communities they serve, NPSP now includes:
- Campaign Advancements: With NPSP, customers can create personalized engagement plans that track the steps needed to engage with different types of donors and volunteers to improve fundraising and volunteerism. In addition, organizations can merge campaigns and reports to generate new groups that can be targeted with integrated marketing campaigns, helping nonprofits to engage more deeply with constituents.
- Donor Management Advancements: New innovations that track employer matching programs, manage memorial gifts and in-kind gifts enable organizations to better manage all of their donor relationships.
- Constituent Levels: Organizations can create different levels based on any number of variables (donations, volunteer hours, etc.) to categorize and track top constituents.
- Lightning Ready: NPSP is built on Salesforce Lightning, providing a modern and intelligent user experience on any device, enabling nonprofits to work faster and smarter.
- New Languages: NPSP is now available in three additional languages, Spanish, German and Japanese.
With its open, industry-standard data architecture, Nonprofit Success Pack enables nonprofits to supercharge their impact. For a demo of NPSP, sign up for our webinar, NPSP: Bigger, Badder, and Better than Ever, to learn more on September 27!