Call for Nominations: 2023 Salesforce.org America Higher Education Advisory Council
Calling all Salesforce higher education power users – the 2023 Salesforce.org America Higher Education Advisory Council (HEAC) is now accepting nominations! If you’re interested in nominating yourself or another Higher Ed Trailblazer, please complete the nomination form by Sunday, November 6th.
The Higher Education Advisory Council is a customer-led, volunteer body that works with Salesforce.org and the community to recognize and set common standards for the delivery of platform solutions to support education. We fulfill this mission by:
- Leveraging our collective higher ed, IT, and Salesforce expertise to make a difference on our campuses
- Maintaining a collaborative community that shares code, best practices, and documentation
- Identifying needs and advocating for solutions
- Connecting with new and prospective Salesforce.org higher education customers
- Participating in outreach efforts through webinars, blogs, Education Summit presentations, etc.
- Recognizing the diversity of functionalities and needs of higher education institutions
Nominees are expected to be current Salesforce customers at a higher education institution and exhibit some or all of the following attributes:
- Senior-level higher ed subject matter expert (administration, IT, teaching) using Salesforce
- Active in Trailblazer Community
- Frequent reference for prospective higher ed clients
- Resource for best practices
- Guest blog contributor to Salesforce.org
- Presenter/speaker at Salesforce.org events and webinars
- Presenter/speaker at higher ed conferences
- Leader of notable Salesforce initiatives on their campus
- Willingness/motivation to actively volunteer and participate
- Thought leader willing to give feedback on customer experience, product and roadmap
- Volunteer participant in council initiatives
About the Author
Chairwoman, Salesforce Higher Education Advisory Council – America and Business Owner, Enterprise CRM Management at University of Minnesota
Carrie Otto is the Business Owner of Enterprise Salesforce Constituent Relationship Management at the University of Minnesota. Prior to this position, Carrie led the business side of the UMN One Stop Student Services implementation of Salesforce for many years. She has served on the council since 2016 and is currently the Chair. Carrie has a master’s degree in Organizational Leadership and Program Development and has worked in higher education for 20 years.
You Might Also Like
Introducing the officers and members of the 2023 Salesforce America Higher Education Advisory Council (HEAC).
Three important issues and trends that emerged from the Strategic Enrollment Management Conference.
Ashley Christopher, Founder and CEO of HBCU Week, gives three ways corporations and HBCUs can partner to diversify the workforce.