Dreamforce Agenda Builder is Live!
Dreamforce is right around the corner and now is the time to begin building your agenda for four days of innovation, inspiration, and fun! The Salesforce.org is hosting dozens of amazing sessions for higher ed and nonprofit organizations this year, featuring thought leaders and your peers. This week, the Dreamforce Agenda Builder went live and sign up is first come, first serve. So make sure you have registered for Dreamforce using Salesforce.org discount code, NP15350F, and get started reserving your seat in our higher ed and nonprofit specific sessions!
Download Salesforce.org Dreamforce Industry Guide, your one-stop shop for all the things you’ll need to plan your time at Dreamforce. Learn about the Foundation Zone at the Marriott Marquis Hotel, 40+ nonprofit breakout sessions, 33+ higher ed breakout sessions, our Power of US theater programming, giving back opportunities and so much more.
To get you started, we’ve selected some of our most popular breakouts to help ensure you get the most out of your time at Dreamforce:
Check out some of our most popular nonprofit sessions in the Dreamforce Agenda Builder, including:
- Fundraising: Innovative Ways to Manage Incoming Funds — and Get More to Come In
- Program Management: Building Programs and Policies that Scale
- Marketing Communications: Communicating with Donors–and Chapters–at Scale
- Nonprofit Starter Pack: Doing it All on a Shoestring!
- #AwesomeAdminHacks: Tips and Tricks for Nonprofit Admins
Dreamforce is your path to becoming a Connected Nonprofit, with hands-on training, valuable product updates, and tips to increase your impact and take your organization to the next level.
Higher Ed Sessions
Take a look at some of our most popular higher ed sessions in the Dreamforce Agenda Builder, including:
- Not Just a Phase: How to Make University-Wide CRM Work with a Phased Approach
- Recruitalytics: The Science of Recruiting the Right Student Every Time
- Get the Job Done: Put Students & Employers at the Center of Career Services
- Community Meets Agility: Introducing the Student Community Accelerator
- The Journey is the Reward: How to Add Value Across the Student Lifecycle
This year at Dreamforce, learn directly from the experts to turbocharge you and your college or university in becoming a Connected Campus.
Register today for just $350* using Salesforce.org discount code, NP15350F.
We can’t wait to see you at Dreamforce September 15-18 in San Francisco!
You Might Also Like
Learn more about the importance of CRM vision and strategy and how to implement a CRM vision and strategy in…
Learn how a donor management system can help your nonprofit organization or educational institution boost fundraising and maximize impact.
A CRM is a customer relationship management tool that helps organizations and businesses manage relationships with constituents, students, and customers.