Higher Ed Summit Horizons: 5 Reasons Why You Won’t Want to Miss It
Are you ready to reimagine education? If you haven’t already heard, we are building on the momentum of the Salesforce.org Higher Ed Summit in Washington D.C. broadening our horizons to bring a regional summit to… BARCELONA!
The Higher Ed Summit Horizons which is happening on October 23rd, 2018, will be a gathering of the most innovative community in higher education from across EMEA (just wait till you see some of the institutions speaking below!). It is so important to connect the higher education community around our shared mission: to make every student successful!
Over the course of the day, you’ll hear insights and best practices from leading institutions on how they use Education Cloud for Higher Ed and other technologies to support their recruiting, student success, and alumni engagement activities.
Take a look at the 5 top reasons you won’t want to miss Horizons:
1. Firstly, hear amazing success stories from the international community and industry experts on how to tackle higher education’s toughest challenges. We are delighted to announce we have secured some amazing institutions to speak at the Higher Ed Summit Horizons…. drum roll, please!
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra: An opening introduction from the Provost our co-host School.
- London School of Economics: Digital Transformation throughout the student experience in the Education Cloud opening keynote.
- Ecole des Ponts Business School: Co-innovating with HEDA (Higher Education Data Architecture) to transform the business school’s management systems
- Harvard University: Transforming the Harvard experience – this session will highlight the early successes to offer a more efficient and professional experience for staff, faculty and individuals
- Bucerius Law School: Leveraging Salesforce for fundraising, managing alumni network and internship offering partners within our career services.
- We are extremely excited to announce Professor and Economist Noreena Hertz will be our closing keynote speaker. Noreena is a renowned thought leader with an impressive track record in predicting global trends. For the past four years, Noreena has been leading a major research project on the post-millennial generation, which she has named Generation K. You can learn more about Noreena Hertz here.
- Plus many more still to be announced!
2. Leverage ideas and best practices to disrupt the status quo and reimagine how you connect with your students, alumni, faculty, staff, and others.
3. Network and learn from peers and our partner ecosystem to elevate your solutions and transform your school.
4. Be empowered to innovate using social, mobile and cloud technologies to accelerate success.
5. Above all, have fun! Make connections with the most innovative community in higher education.
As this is the first in the region, we will have a number of institutions and industry experts sharing their knowledge at this event that you will not have heard from before! We can’t wait to see you in Barcelona!
Did you know October is considered one of the best months to visit Barcelona! The average temperature = 21 degrees!
For more details about Higher Ed Summit Horizons, check out the event page and stay up to date with all things #HESummitHorizons18.
Interested in attending Higher Ed Summit Horizons?
You Might Also Like
As an international graduate alumna, belonging and diversity are important to me. For many international students, feeling included is among…
Three important issues and trends that emerged from the Strategic Enrollment Management Conference.
Insights from the field of hunger could spark new thinking on broader issues.