By: Michelle Regal, Now IT Matters
For years, the Salesforce community has been hosting regional conferences to learn from and connect with other Salesforce users. These conferences are by, for and of the Salesforce community, and Tahoe Dreamin’ is making sure that includes the Salesforce.org community.
With the help of Salesforce.org Partners, MVPs and community members, we’re excited to present, for the first time ever, a dedicated nonprofit track at the Tahoe Dreamin’ regional Salesforce community conference! And you can get a FREE ticket to Tahoe Dreamin’ using the Promotion Code NonProfitFree.
The two-day conference on January 20-21, 2017 will feature a day chock full of sessions dedicated to Salesforce, an incredible keynote that will include a Q&A with Salesforce staff, a birds-of-a-feather lunch to connect you with other nonprofit Salesforce users, and plenty of opportunities to connect with the Salesforce community.
The second day will provide more opportunities to connect with the Salesforce community while having fun on the slopes, on the lake, or relaxing in the conference hotel (which also happens to have a casino and spa).
What’s more, Salesforce.org Partners will have a table at the expo where you can bring all your Salesforce questions, from how to leverage the new features of the Nonprofit Success Pack to incredible apps that will help ramp up the power of your Salesforce org.
Now that you’re convinced that Tahoe Dreamin’ is the place to be this January, let’s address the age old nonprofit question: How can I afford this on my nonprofit budget?
- 1. Register for FREE using the promotion code NonProfitFree.
- 2. Reserve your hotel rooms at a discounted rate (up to 50% off!) using the links you’ll get in the registration confirmation email.
- 3. Connect with other Tahoe Dreamin’ attendees in the Power of Us Hub or the Success Community to find someone to share your hotel room with or carpool to Tahoe City.
- 4. Sign up for group activities on Saturday. You’ll get a group discount and be guaranteed to connect with other awesome Salesforce users!
- 5. Make it a family vacation. There is plenty for families to do in Lake Tahoe. Surprise your family with a fun vacation and get some Salesforce skills at the same time. It’s a great way to maximize your enjoyment while saving on your vacation budget!
We can’t wait to see you at Tahoe Dreamin’ on January 20th!
Special thanks to the Salesforce.org Partner Program members that will be supporting the Tahoe Dreamin’ event! Be sure to say “hi!” to them at the Salesforce.org Partners booth!